Can you build me a website and how much will it cost?
Website development Brisbane
Building websites is one of the things we do most but we do offer other services to help improve your bottom line.
How much will it cost for you to build me a website?
This depends on what you want but if all you need is a simple ‘online brochure’ type site using a standard template (no customisation) and five or six pages where you provide the content (text, images, etc.), we can do that for $500.00 + GST. You will see lots of Google AdWords advertising these websites and we can offer that too, however, it is very unusual to find a client who just wants or needs that. Why? Because they haven’t considered other needs.
When considering developing a website, you should also think about the following as a very basic start.
- What is the purpose of your website? Is it merely a place for people to look up your contact details, or to learn about your business, or to actually value-add to your business (or maybe something else)?
- Who is your target audience? Is it the end customer or maybe your suppliers? Are you trying to target a specific demographic and if so, is there a design style that would be more in tune with that demographic?
- Do you have a website plan and does this align with your business plan?
- Will you benefit from actually selling your products or services directly from your website?
- Do you have a plan for growing your website?
- Are you committed to keeping the website up-to-date? If not, why not? If so, who will do that? Our websites are built using content management software (CMS) that make it easy for virtually anyone to keep up-to-date.
- Will you need some instruction sheets on keeping your website up-to-date?
- Would you like some training on using the content management software (CMS) so you can keep your website up-to-date?
- Do you want to have your website backed up regularly and stored on a separate server?
- Would you like some basic maintenance tasks automated behind-the-scenes?
- And so on….
As you can see, there are lots of things to think about and you can appreciate that each of these things will add to the overall cost. Each of these will have an overhead attached which might be time, a once-off cost or an ongoing cost. Some you will decide to live without but some you will decide are critical to your needs. This is part of our value-add. Ultimately, our goal is to help you understand these, decide what you can afford, do the doing and then hopefully increase your profits.
If you think we can help you with your website development in Brisbane or you merely want to find out more about what we can offer, contact us right now.